Thank you for the interest in supporting ANZAOS through our 30th September, 2023 event.
This event is run by ANZAOS as an education platform for general dentists. Therefore, the principal audience will be general dentists who have an interest in Oral Surgery and the theme of the event, “The Difficult Patient”.
Therefore, this event attendance would be most suitable for companies who work with general dentists and have solutions for general dentists when they encounter difficult patients. This may include unique solutions to common clinical problems, financing the acquisition of new equipment to simplify treatment, or education / training for dentists to empower them to treat difficult patients.
There will, of course, be multiple specialist and trainee Oral Surgeons in attendance, as well as those who are interested in the career path of an Oral Surgeon.
Conference Supporter empowers your company to support ANZAOS and to have allocated space for your trade display. The opportunity to run a competition at your display is present, and the event host Dr Thorpe will facilitate announcements of this. A list of conference attendees with contact e-mail will be provided excepting where attendees have opted out or you are not able to comply with anti-spam laws. The MC Dr Thorpe will further acknowledge you during the event at appropriate times. It is suggested that you advise the MC of any relevant details of your companies offers or products to faciliate this.
Conference Platinum Supporter empowers your company to support ANZAOS and to have allocated space for your trade display. The opportunity to run a competition at your display is present, and the event host Dr Thorpe will facilitate announcements of this. A list of conference attendees with contact e-mail will be provided excepting where attendees have opted out or you are not able to comply with anti-spam laws. In addition, you will be sponsoring the coffee cart at the event, providing for free coffee for attendees, and exclusive permission to place a banner and/or marketing material which can reasonbly fit without obsturction at the coffee cart. Further, you will be given the exclusive opportunity to give a five (5) minute presentation to the delegates at a mutally agreed time during the event. As with all speakers, this time limit will be strictly enforced to facilitate efficient running of the event.
To become involved in the program as a supporter, please contact the committee either with known details or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for Sponsors at the ANZAOS September 30th 2023 Event
1. ANZAOS shall not be held liable for any financial losses, damages, or claims incurred by sponsors participating in the event.
2. In the event of event postponement or cancellation, ANZAOS shall have no financial liability except for refunding the sponsorship fee paid by the sponsor.
3. Sponsors must provide a minimum of one week’s notice of cancellation in writing to be eligible for a refund, which will exclude any TryBooking fees incurred by ANZAOS.
4. ANZAOS does not make any claims or guarantees regarding financial returns or outcomes resulting from sponsor participation in the event.
5. Sponsors acknowledge and agree that they bear the sole responsibility for any financial losses or risks associated with their participation in the event.
6. ANZAOS reserves the right to modify the event schedule, format, or any other aspect, without incurring any liability to sponsors.
7. ANZAOS shall not be able to accommodate special requests made by sponsors on the day of the event.
8. Sponsors agree to indemnify and hold ANZAOS, its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses arising from their participation in the event.
By participating as a sponsor in the event, you acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions.
For information about this event, please contact the ‘Event Organiser’ at email@example.com
By purchasing a ticket you agree to receive information about the Event by email from the Event Organiser.